“Quick Setup” Function
No more complicated menus and adjustments to set up your presentation. With just the push of one button, EMP-1815/1810 automatically adjusts focus, interprets screen form and modifies both vertical and horizontal images accordingly. EMP-1815/1810's "Quick Set-up" button - one easy step for perfect screen dimensions every time.
Epson's "Instant Off" feature means no cool-down time is required. Simply hit the power button and unplug the power cable after your presentation and you're ready to go! Fast, easy and convenient.
Start and end your presentation with style. Impress the audience by connecting the projector into the room's main power source so that when you turn on the lights the projector is also activated. And when you're done with the presentation, just turn off the EMP-1815/1810's directly without having to wait for it to cool down.
A/V Mute Slide – For Smoother Presentation
Simply slide the A/V mute cover across and pause projection temporarily. The audience can then focus on you, or other elements of your presentation. Fan noise is minimised when the slide is closed, while the projector light is suspended temporarily - allowing you to take advantage of the white board without distractions.
Powerful 5W Speaker
EMP-1815/1810's powerful built-in-speaker produces great volume and sound and eliminates the need for external sound systems in many settings.
- Native Resolution : XGA
- Supported Resolution : Up to UXGA (1600x1200)
- Projection Lens : Manual Focus & 1.6x Manual Zoom
- Lamp Type : 210W UHE (E-TORL)
- Lamp Life : 2500 hours (High Brightness mode) 3000 hours (Low Brightness mode)
- Keystone Correction : Vertical: -45 to +45 degree Horizontal: -30 to + 30 degree
- Brightness (White and Colour) : 3500 ANSI Lumens (High Brightness Mode) / 2700 ANSI Lumens (Low Brightness Mode)
- Contrast Ratio : 500:1
- Input Interface : Analog RGB Input: Mini D-Sub 15pin x 2, Stereo Mini Jack x 2 Video Input: RCA x 1, S-Video x 1,Component Video x 2 (Via Mini D-Sub 15pin - Analog RGB Disabled), RCA (L/R) x 2, Stereo Mini Jack x 2 (Analog RGB Disabled)
- Output Interface : Analog RGB Input: Mini D-Sub 15pin x 1, Stereo Mini Jack x 1
- Sound Output : 5W Monaural
- Operating Temperature : 5°C to 35°C (41°F to 95°F)
- Fan Noise : 32 dB (Low Brightness Mode)